My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The trap

Remember this little person from last spring? ....



Now Goldy looks like this ....



And his thoughts are turning to love. I suspect so are the thoughts of the other four former kittens, his siblings, and his mom, Marie, as well. Somehow I have to catch them all and take them to the SPCA or the County to get spayed/neutered before any more kittens arrive! The new cats aren't very tame and I can't pick them up so to help with catching them I bought a trap, one that seems like the safest version I've seen ... Tru Catch Trap ... and I found a video that explains how to use it, so here's hoping it all works out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

What a gorgeous cat! And what a big job you have ahead of you. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you'll post updates. I also hope I thanked you for the beautiful card. I meant to, as soon as I received it, but I'm uncertain as most of the holiday season zipped by in a blur. Anyway, I loved the card!

8:32 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Susan. Yes, you did thank me for the card earlier :)

Goldy is really pretty and one of the other kittens, Snowy, looks almost identical to him. The three others are all stripey cats instead. Every spring new cats with kittens have shown up in the yard. So far Ive managed to get them all spayed and neutered, but there always seem to be more. Now there are 15 cats here. The neighbors have called the County Animal Control people and complained about me. It's overwhelming and there doesn't seem to be a solution.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home