My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

At ABC Religion & Ethics

Looking around at ABC Religion & Ethics and I found a few interesting things ...

- I sort of liked this ... Teach Us to Pray': The Impossibility of Christian Prayer by Sarah Coakley

- I thought this pro-life article by Charles Camosy was very wrong on a whole number of levels ... A Modest Proposal for Children Affected by the Zika Virus

- And there was also a short video interview with David Kilcullen ... Interview: David Kilcullen, a US-based counter-insurgency analyst. What he had to say reminded me of an article I had read at The Atlantic, What ISIS Really Wants, so I looked him up and found this longer talk: "John Bonython Lecture 2014 - Dr David Kilcullen" ....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home