My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Hugh Jackman



It's hard to know what to post about sometimes .... the awful terrorist attack on Charlie Hebdo ... the latest outré comments from Cardinal Burke ... the Father Brown series on BBC?

Instead I guess I'll write about Hugh Jackman. I was trying to decide if I should rent a movie he's in, Prisoners, which also stars Jake Jake Gyllenhaal. The trailer makes the film seem good but maybe too disturbing for me ....



Here's a review of the movie from The Atlantic - Prisoners: Moral Exploration or Exploitation?.

But anyway, that reminded me of his appearance on the tv series Inside the Actor's Studio. Unfortunately, the film clips they discussed aren't shown in this video, so I guess I'm finally going to have to rent Les Misérables (to love another person is to see the face of God) ...



And here he is with his wife of 19 years .....


2 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

Les Miserables, you'll like it I'm guessing. And that way you don't have to read the book. (Which you already have... I'm guessing:)

2:03 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

No, I've never read it. I have no idea what the story is even about except that it takes place in France during (I think) the revolution? Is it good?

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home