My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 11, 2014

Backs and kittens


- the kitten is laying inside the top hole of the cinder blocks ... see his tail? :)

I haven't been posting much lately because I re-hurt my back. Today I went for an MRI but it was so painful to lie on the metal bed-thing and not move that I could only do about 10 minutes of the 25 minute scan. It's unclear if the little bit that got done will be of any use figuring out what's wrong. Meanwhile everything I should be doing, like finding some positive solution for the homeless cats, isn't getting done. Hope things improve soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

Oi veh, that's awful--the pain and the test. Hoping you will be better soon.

The picture reminds me of the magic trick where the magician slices someone in a box in half.

5:14 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Dina!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home