My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 11, 2013

The devil



Justice Antonin Scaliab believes in the existence of the devil: Even so. Given the pope's recent mentions of the devil and the Screwtape book, I guess he's in popular company. Even David Bentley Hart seems to believe - A Person You Flee At Parties . Speaking for myself, the whole subject just creeps me out. In 2009 I had a post on the discernment of spirits in which I mentioned my discomfort with the idea of personified evil. Not very Ignatian of me, I guess, but I'm holding out for a religious universe with no devil.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

(((Not very Ignatian of me, I guess, but I'm holding out for a religious universe with no devil.)))

Don't be too hard on yourself Crystal cause when "IT" comes to The Lived backward, "I" mean The Devil, all of U>S (usual sinners) have the spiritual reality ability cells to become very POW her, "I" mean His powerful alien friends without even knowing "IT" through our own bacteria, "I" mean our own gut and.....

END YA SAY sinner vic? :)

Leave us gods alone Victor cause you're a quit her, "I" mean a quitter NOW!?

Go Figure folks! :)

God Bless Peace

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home