My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Some past photos ...

... I've taken and posted here ...


- one of my attic-dwelling squirrels


- See the ladybug?


- these are the doors to my church


- my cat Kermit


- trumpet vine


- a shy little rat living in my yard


- if you click to enlarge this sunflower, you can see the bee right in the center


- a robin eating privit berries


- hollyhock


- my cat Spot


- periwinkle


- rose


- my cat Grendel


- the gray squirrel


- bee on boysenberry flowers


- some bunnies who live on my street


- one of the blue jays


- my cat Data


- orange blossoms


- the elusive oak titmouse


- plum blossoms

3 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

You have so many beautiful things to look at and make you thankful.

7:20 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Dina,

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am - thanks :)

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Richard said...

Your church has the coolest doors!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home