My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I spent Thanksgiving at my sister's -- we had the traditional (vegetarian) meal ... pizza :) They just bought this home and it's the first home my sister and her husband have ever bought - I've never bought one - so it feels strange, but in a good way. I gave them this little bunny sundial as a moving-in gift ...



Rainy here, but we went outside after pizza. The neighbor's cat gave us the eye :) ...



Here's a corner of their backyard with an old apricot tree ...



And we walked to a nearby park to look at the leaves ....



Happy Thanksgiving everybody :)


6 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

How nice! I love the sundial, and the neighbor's cat looks just like a cat that comes around every once in awhile. I think he belongs to a neighbor, too.

Does the old apricot tree still bear fruit?

Happy Thanksgiving, Crystal!

5:28 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Susan,

It's so good to hear from you :)

Wow - those cats look almost like twins! I've never had that kind of kitty myself.

They don't know yet about the apricot tree - they've only just moved in and it was after fruit time. I hope so ... apricaots ... mmmm :)

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Victor said...

Crazy how that cat looks just like the cat that our girls had when they were younger.

The bad news is that it got hit by a car.

The good news is that our daughter's never got to see her after the accident.

Maybe spirits of animals really do travel.

A kind of heaven on earth,you might say! :)

Peace

12:43 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor :)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Steve Hampton said...

Happy Thanksgiving Crystal. Congratulations to the new home-buyers.

8:27 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Steve - I'll pass that along :)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home