My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stephen Colbert on the new missal and physics


- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Stargete Atlantis

There's mention of Stephen Colbert on the missal translation at Pray Tell.

Instead I've posted below a Colbert interview with physicist Neil deGrasse Tyson. I really only know about him (and Brian Greene) because of Stargate Atlantis episodes :) Neil deGrasse Tyson appeared (with Bill Nye) in the episode Brainstorm. Here Tyson and Nye give fellow physicist Rodney McKay a hard time ......



And here's the Colbert interview with Tyson .....




4 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

After listening to Colbert interviewing Neil deGrasse Tyson this is The way I see "IT" at this time.

He's a gift of God....Good Old Dad who at this time truly believes that humanity needs science to set U>S (usual sinners) straight so should we not give science a simple universal penny to develop scientific thoughts which might keep U>S from being so ignorant?

I hear ya! Why not simply give him two crystals and he could rub them to get her! :)

Peace

1:04 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor,

You know more than me - I still haven't had a chance to listen to the video myself :)

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Victor said...

And I thought that I was the only one who didn't read and/or listen to stuff that I circulated first!

Gee "I'M" learning all the time! :)

Peace

12:25 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

:)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home