My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 22, 2010

Roy Dupuis .....



A while ago I had a post on the documentary movie Shake Hands with the Devil: The Journey of Roméo Dallaire about the 1994 genocide in Rwanda and the Canadian Lieutenant-General Roméo Dallaire, commander of the United Nations mission there at the time.

I'd like to say I'd rented the movie just because I'm so concerned with social justice, but actually I had rented it by mistake, thinking I was instead renting the fictionalized version of that story, Shake Hands with the Devil , which starred French-Canadian actor Roy Dupuis.

Though I rented the wrong movie, it was very worth a watch, and I also look forward still to seeing the version with Roy Dupuis. Here below is a video with clips from the movie and an interview with Roméo Dallaire and Roy Dupuis ......




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home