My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Most hit upon

I've been noticing which of my past posts over the year seem to get the most hits according to sitemeter. It's humbling because the posts most hit upon are not viewed for my writing but for photos :) Here are a few of the photos most liked ....

The big favorite - a few people seem to come almost every day to see a photo I posted with a review of the movie King Arthur in my post King Arthur, student of Pelagius .....


- Clive Owen as King Arthur

Next most popular post - people come to see one of the real life photos I found at Wikipedia of Nikola Tesla and which I posted in Tesla and The Prestige. Here's one of them ....


- Nikola Tesla, with Rudjer Boskovich's book "Theoria Philosophiae Naturalis", in front of the spiral coil of his high-frequency transformer at East Houston St., New York

And another photo people come to visit is from my post about the movie The Seventh Sign, showing Jürgen Prochnow as Jesus .....



And coming up after, is a photo of Jeremy Sisto as Jesus in a post I did on the movie Jesus .....




4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

That's very strange, Crystal. The pictures are nice, but your writing is WAY more interesting and entertaining.

4:08 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Susan,

It only seems strange because they aren't really coming to my blog in the notmal sense - they're looking for photos at google image search, then when they click on one that's at my blog, it reacts as if they had visited, theough they haven't.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

But who knows--maybe they'll stick around and become one of your bloggies. :-)

8:51 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Bloggies :)

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home